Upcoming Webcast: Thoughtful Pay Planning in 3D: Design, Drafting and Disclosure — As Impacted by New SEC Rules
Important Consideration in Planning for 2015 Year-End Pay Decisions and 2016 Pay Plan Designs and Proxy Disclosures in View of a Draft of New SEC Rules
September 24, 2015 | Time: 10:00 a.m. Pacific | Noon Central | 1:00 p.m. Eastern
Companies, Compensation Committees and Boards of Directors are now working on their 2015 year-end compensation decisions and designing their 2016 plans to drive the creation of shareholder value and be appropriately responsive to investor and proxy adviser concerns, as well as thinking about how to respond to several important Dodd-Frank Act compensation-related rules released by the SEC in recent months.
The members of the Latham & Watkins Benefits and Compensation Group and Semler Brossy Consulting Group will present a practical discussion on some of the critical questions that companies should now be considering.
- Lessons learned from the 2015 proxy season and 5 years of say-on-pay votes
- Current important issues for investors, activist shareholders and the proxy advisory firms
- Preparing to respond to the SEC’s final CEO Pay Ratio rules
- What to do (and not to do) in view of the SEC’s proposed Clawback Rule
- The impact of the SEC’s proposed Pay vs. Performance rules on 2016 proxy disclosures of pay-for-performance.
- Amending director equity award plans to prepare to defend against shareholder lawsuits
- Anything else important that happens between now and then
Register for the pay planning webcast now.